These are the most commonly asked FAQs regarding product listing on AJIO. They are divided into 3 categories as shown below.
Product Creation FAQs
What are the requirements for creating a product catalog?
What is the Image guidelines for AJIO?
What are the minimum and the maximum number of images allowed by AJIO?
What is the image dimension supported by AJIO?
How to upload images on AJIO?
How to do bulk listing on AJIO?
- In Seller Central, click on Catalog under Products.
- Select Product Template Download
- Chose the respective category and click on AJIO Format.
- Prepare your bulk Excel file with attributes
- Go to the 2nd tab in Products Catalog Upload: Upload your Catalog File
- Click on Browse FOR XLS
- Select the prepared excel sheet and upload
- Go to the 3rd tab in Upload History for Monitor Upload Status
- Check the upload file status
- Go to Catalog Report under Reporting and click on Generate Report you will get a file which is successfully added or live AJIO.
How to create product variants?
How can I contact seller support?
Can we create a duplicate product listing on AJIO?
How to register the brand on AJIO?
Documents Required for AJIO Seller Registration RRSR User Manual for New Registration.pdf
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- GST Details
- Current Account Details + Cancelled Cheque
- MSME Certificate (Optional)
- Logo if any
- Trademark Certificate (Alternative stated below)
- CIN & TAN certificate in case your company is a private entity
- Reliance has created a single portal for seller registration, whether they sell on AJIO. They treat any seller on their platforms as a “supplier”. So the common steps to register on any of these platforms are as follows. Do note, it helps to treat this registration as a college application or loan application- as AJIO is very careful about who they on-board as a seller. So put your best foot forward.
Visit AJIO Seller Registration
- Register yourself on Reliance portal as a supplier
- Fill up the remaining details as required which includes your registered office address.
- Provide documents: Pan card, aadhar card, GST details, current account details, cancelled cheque
- Select your product categories
- MSME Certificate: It’s a proof of your company being registered as an MSME with the government
- Logo: It helps project your company and products as having a distinct brand imagery
- Trademark: This further strengthens your brand positioning and also is proof of you owning the brand. If you do not have a trademark certificate or it’s in the processing stage; then you can submit a self-declaration; when indicated, during your application.
- Website Address: A website increases your credibility. It also helps the AJIO team know more about your business and your products. This helps them make a decision.
Is there a way to list a product if a similar product is already listed on AJIO?
Product Updation FAQs
How to download the existing sku data in AJIO
How to add new variants for existing products?
How to delete the variants for existing products?
How to add/update image for existing products?
How to update product information in AJIO
Common Errors while Listing
How to download the rejected file from AJIO?
At the time of cataloging some time you will face Rejection in listing (QC), download the rejected file and see the Remark column for error. You need to correct that error and upload again for catalog
Figure 3: Rejected File
If you are facing 'Duplicate Feed product id' errors, how to rectify them?
If you are facing this issue, please delete the data from the sheet and save the file and upload the same blank file on AJIO seller panel File will be successfully upload on panel, After that you can update/create the SKUs which are getting errors