In the list of orders, these are the columns present:
- Channel - The sales channel website on which the customer placed an order
- Order ID/Shipment ID - ID of the customer's order/shipment
The column can be either Order ID or Shipment based on the chosen view.
- Price - Value of the entire order
- Shipments - For ease of shipping, an order might get divided into multiple shipments. It shows the number of shipments in the order.
- Tags - Shows tags such as Standard Delivery, Express Delivery, One Day Delivery, and many more
- Items - Total sum of products present in all the shipments
At the top menu, you will find several selections to help you filter and manage your orders:
- Search Type: Choose the filter type you wish to use for searching through your orders.
- Search by: Enter the relevant number or name for your search.
Seller can conduct searches using the last six digits of both order IDs and shipment IDs
- Date Range: Specify the timeframe within which orders were placed.
- Fulfillment Location: Select the location to view orders fulfilled from that location.
- Sort by: Select the criterion by which you wish to arrange your orders. Orders can be sorted based on either Service Level Agreements (SLAs) or Order dates.
- View: Choose a particular view type.
- Filter: Apply primary filters to refine your order list.
- Download: You can download the filtered list of orders for further reference or analysis.
- Order Error Log: The error log table contains columns displaying the associated sales channel, order ID, its total value, and a user-friendly response message. To access the complete log, click the Order Error Log button. This action will display the payload for the error, providing additional information.
Cross Company Orders: By default, cross-company orders are excluded from the list. Turn on the toggle to opt-in to see these orders. The toggle is initially set to OFF, meaning cross-company orders are hidden. You can switch it ON to reveal only these orders.
Once you open an order from the list, you can see the shipments on the left-hand side and full information about the order on the right-hand side. It includes:
- Order Details - Shows the order ID, date on which the customer placed the order, website URL, and order value
- Customer Note - Shows the request note entered by the customer on the cart page before checkout
- Payment Method - Shows payment method opted by the customer for payment, e.g. COD, Netbanking, Card, etc.
- Shipping Details - Address of the recipient of the order
- Billing Details - Address of the person who placed the order (generally same as shipping details)
- User Details - The name, contact number, and email ID of the person who placed the order
- Fulfilment Details - Shows the selling locations of your company from where the order was placed
- Invoice Details - Shows details of order invoice
- Delivery Details - Shows delivery details of your shipment such as AWB, tracking URL, delivery partner and turn around time.
When self-shipment is permissible for a sales channel, the delivery partner option for self-shipment is automatically selected as self ship.