Before cataloging on any marketplace, the marketplaces ask for authentication of the brand to avoid bad customer experience and also to avoid any confusion and selling rights issues in the future from the manufacturer of any brand:
Must have for all the marketplaces:
- For manufacturers: Trademark Certificate
- For sellers: Authorisation Certificate from the manufacturer of the products.
Apart from it, some marketplaces may ask for:
- Manufacturer’s Address
- Country of Origin
- Brand Logo
The brand will have to register on the Myntra Seller Panel and provide the following documents to complete the registration process.
|Soft copy of the GST certificate
|Trademark Certificate for the brand
|Certificate of Incorporation
|The legal proof of identity of the company
|Your Tax Collection Account Number details
|Corporate Identity Number details
|Signature on a plain white paper
|For MSME sellers only:
|Enterprise memorandum number, Udhyog aadhar memorandum
After providing the above mentioned details, the seller will have to:
- Navigate to the Profile Information and click on My Brands > Add New Brand.
- Add all the details including the Brand Logo and Trademark certificate and click on Add Master Category and Gender.
- Add the Brand Sizing Information from the dropdown options.
- Once you have entered all the details, click Save.
The Myntra team will review all the brand details and will approve the brand in a few days.