How to access on Fynd Platform
Here, you can assign a word or a group of words to a specially curated list of items. Your customers will get the desired search result by simply entering the keyword on your website.
Edit Keyword Mapping
- Words - You can assign more than one keyword. A keyword can be any word or a group of words, e.g., shirts under 999, smartphones with 16MP camera, etc.
- Filter - Here, you should choose one or more filters to find the desired products, e.g., category filter, price filter, department filter, etc.
- Configuring the filter - Enter or choose the filter value. For example, in price filter type 999, in category filter choose T-shirts.
- Sort - Choose the default sorting method for the search results, e.g., High Price to Low Price.
- Test your keyword - Save the keyword mapping and test it live. Check how the keyword will work for your customers.