Customize the name, logo and sequence of product filters on the listing page.
Here you can shuffle the filter options. All you have to do is drag the option and place it wherever you need. Type to search and enable box allows you to search and add the filter options.
Single Values - You can disable this to hide filters for a single listed product.
Icon - You can add an icon for individual filter options. This icon will be displayed alongside your filter options only if your theme allows it.
Enable/Disable - You can choose to show or hide a filter option in the list.
Display Label - Here, you can change the name of an individual filter option. For e.g., you can change the display label 'Category' to 'Categories' that will be reflected on your product listing page.
Position - This is an alternative to reshuffling. Here, you can manually enter the position at which you want a filter option.
Filter Type - There are three filter types available namely Range Slider, Custom Bucket, and Text.
- Range Slider - Customer can select a range using the slider bar. For e.g., prices, discounts, etc.
- Custom Bucket - You can set different ranges for filter values. Here, you have to define minimum and maximum values for each range. For e.g., in the price filter, you can define ₹500 to ₹750 as a first range, ₹751 to ₹1,000 as a second range, and so on.
- Text - You can select this option to customize the filter value as explained in point 9.
Sort Filter Values By - You can arrange the filter values by the number of products or in increasing/decreasing alphabetical order.
Condition - There are two condition options available namely OR and AND.
- OR - It displays products fulfilling any selected filter values. Let us say, 'Red Casual Shirt' is available only in size S but not in size L. If a user chooses both filter values S and L on your website, the product 'Red Casual Shirt' is shown in the listed values.
- AND - It displays products fulfilling all the selected filter values. Let us say, 'Red Casual Shirt' is available only in size S but not in size L. If a user chooses both filter values S and L on your website, the product 'Red Casual Shirt' will not be shown in the listed values.
Change display name of values - You can change the name of a filter value for your visitors. For e.g., Pendrives to Flashdrives, S to Small, etc.
Pin and rearrange values - Use this option to rearrange the sequence of filter values on your website.
Delete - You can delete a filter option in the list.
Save - You can save changes to a selected filter option in the list.