In this section, you can address the most common queries from your customers by providing answers.
Create an FAQ group
- Click on Create, as shown in fig. 1
Click on the newly created FAQ group, as highlighted in fig. 3
You will get an empty FAQ group. Click on Create as shown below.
Fill the following options
- Slug - A ‘slug' is the part that comes at the very end of a URL, and refers to a specific page or a post.
- Question - The question which you want to address.
- Answer - The reply to the above query. It should be written in Markdown.
Figure 5: Create an FAQ Figure 6: Create an FAQ
- Click on Save.
- Similarly, you can continue creating more questions by clicking Create.
- If required, you can re-order the questions in your group, as shown below.
- View the final result that will be visible to your users.