Custom Section Page
A Custom Section page on a website is a page that allows website owners to create unique content areas that do not fit within the confines of a standard page layout. It is a flexible feature that enables website owners to showcase specific information or design elements in a visually appealing manner.
How to access Custom Section Page in your website?
- Select Custom Page from dropdown menu.
- Click on "Section Page".
- The "Build Page" window will open, where you can enter the name of the page and it's slug will be added automatically.
- You can add sections from existing section pages (optional).
- In the advanced options, you can select to include a classic header and footer.
- Once all the details are filled, click on "Add" to add the page to the website.