Customer support allows you to manage and resolve the queries related to your saleschannel. It has a ticketing system with an option to place voice calls, and an option to create customized tickets to resolve queries.
Creating a Ticket
Click on the customer support icon on the home page.
If you have already created a ticket, it will be shown in the list of existing tickets. However, if you haven't created a ticket, and if this is your first time, the list will be empty.
Click Create Ticket.
The page will have two sections: Details and Assign
In the Details section, give a name and enter the details to describe the concern. The name and description will be shown to the support team.
- In the Assign section:
- Set the priority of your concern.
- Select the category of the concern.
- Add subscribers. You can include others in the loop while raising an escalation.
- Add attachments to add additional information regarding the escalation.
Editing a Ticket
- Locate the customer support icon positioned at the upper-right corner.
- In the Tickets category, choose any ticket.
- As you scroll down, you'll come across a reply area.
- Any responses made within the platform will initiate corresponding replies on Freshdesk.
- Responses received from Freshdesk will seamlessly appear in the reply section of the platform.
- Administrators have the option to respond directly from the Administrator Panel for enhanced convenience.
- All ticket changes are listed in the History section.