Reliance Retail Analytics (RRA) is an aggregator platform that facilitates the flow of inventory and order data from your selling locations (stores). It helps the merchants selling on different sales channels to use it as a standalone platform for managing orders and inventory instead of individually managing the data on Flipkart Seller Hub, Amazon Seller Central, etc.
Once you have installed this extension, it will be available in the Extensions section on Fynd Platform.
To accept and update your inventory using Reliance Retail Analytics (RRA), use below configurations.
This configuration helps you opt-in and set permissions to pull inventory data.
How to opt-in a selling location?
- Click Selling Location in homepage. Here, you can link selling locations on Fynd Platform with those in Reliance Retail Analytics (RRA).
- Search for a particular location by entering its 'Location Code' in search box. For e.g., 5705 which is a location code for 'Infinity Mall' in Fynd Platform.
- Click the edit option under the Action column.
- Turn ON the toggle to start sending inventory data for this location.
You can also set a buffer on a selling location, which will be applied to all articles mapped to that Selling Location.
Click ✓ option to save the changes.
Please note that the inventory for a particular location is always accepted from a single source. Hence, you cannot opt-in for locations whose inventory is already received from other sources than Reliance Retail Analytics (RRA).
On successful opt-in, a unique username and token will be generated for that selling location, which has to be used to send inventory to Fynd Platform. You can share this token with Reliance Retail Analytics (RRA).
After opting out of a selling location, you must wait for at least 10 minutes before re-opting into the same selling location.
How to opt-in selling locations in bulk?
- You can opt-in locations in bulk, to do so click on Bulk Action.
- Choose the status of locations from the dropdown. Here, we have selected All Locations.
- Choose either EXCEL or CSV from the Download dropdown. A file will be downloaded.
- Open the file and make the following changes:
- Opt-in selling locations by marking Status as ACTIVE.
- Opt-out of selling locations by marking Status as INACTIVE.
- Set Buffer Quantity for multiple selling locations (optional).
- Reset inventory to 0 for any location you marked as Active/Inactive by marking the Reset Inventory column as Yes.
- Save the file.
- Click Choose File to upload the saved file. Please wait until its status changes to COMPLETED.
If there were errors in uploading the file, there will be an error file which will be generated. Download the error file, fix the errors mentioned, and re-upload the file.
It shows sellable quantity and detailed logs about products.
This tab provides a snapshot of your latest inventory updates on SKUs, with detailed information about:
- Received Inventory - Inventory received from seller via RRA.
- Buffer Quantity - Buffer applied on Selling Location x Article on RRA extension.
- Pushed Inventory - Inventory pushed to Fynd Platform after applying buffer quantity.
- Sellable Quantity - Live inventory in Fynd Platform.
- Orders Committed - Orders received on Fynd Platform for an SKU.
The operation is used in case there is any mismatch in quantity or price in Fynd Platform and in RRA extension. Use manual sync to synchronize the inventory to Fynd Platform and eliminate any mismatch between extension and Fynd Platform in either quantity or price.
Use this functionality after applying buffer so that inventory flows to Fynd Platform after subtracting buffer quantity.
Once the sync is completed, the changes would reflect on your opted sales channels.
You can sync Inventory manually to Fynd Platform by using:
- Seller Identifier - This will sync the inventory for all SKUs or manually selected SKUs present across all selling locations.
- All seller identifiers
- Comma-separated multiple seller identifiers
- Location Code - This will sync the inventory for all SKUs present in these selling locations.
- All active location codes
- Selected location codes
Copy the seller identifier of desired product from Inventory tab. For e.g., 8903861231571 (Black Solid Tee).
Go to Trace Product tab.
Paste the seller identifier (that we have copied in step 1) in searchbox.
Click Get Logs. Here, you will get status about inventory updates of a product for up to a month.
Also, this tab lets you know whether an article’s inventory push was successful or not. Failure reasons could be: article not available, store mapping not found, discovered duplicate batch record, SKU missing for a store, location not available, and so on.
Audit Trail tracks all the actions performed by the user in the RRA extension.
It helps you pinpoint the exact source of a problem in case someone unsolicitedly does something unexpected within the extension.
List of events that get captured: Catalogue Sync, Disable Inventory, Enable Inventory, Extension Disable, Extension Enable, Extension Install, Inventory Manual Sync, Location Edit, Set Buffer, Store Sync
This allows you to syncronise your locations and catalogue that receives inventory from Reliance Retail Analytics (RRA).
Click Settings in homepage.
Location Sync - Please wait until its status changes from Syncing to Sync Completed. This will sync all the locations eligible to receive inventory from Reliance Retail Analytics (RRA).
Catalogue Sync - Please wait until its status changes from Syncing to Sync Completed. This will sync all the products eligible to receive inventory from Reliance Retail Analytics (RRA).