Using EasyOps Extension
EasyOps is an aggregator platform that facilitates the flow of inventory and order data from your selling locations (stores). It helps the merchants selling on different sales channels to use it as a standalone platform for managing orders and inventory instead of individually managing the data on Flipkart Seller Hub, Amazon Seller Central, etc.
Once you have installed this extension, it will be available in the Extensions section on Fynd Platform.
To accept and update your inventory using EasyOps, use below configurations.
You can check and synchronize products that could receive inventory from EasyOps.
Click Catalogue in homepage.
- Total Products - It represents the number of products present in Fynd Platform catalogue.
- Mapped Products - It represents the number of products that are eligible to receive inventory from EasyOps.
- Click kebab menu
⋮present in STATUS widget.
- Click Resync. Please wait until its status changes from Syncing to Sync Completed. This will sync all the products eligible to receive inventory from EasyOps.
As a result, on this page, you will get updated list of Mapped Products.
You can resync products if you find descrepancies in count of Total Products & Mapped Products.
This configuration helps you opt-in and set permissions to pull inventory and/or push order data of stores.
Click Selling Location in homepage. Here, you can link selling locations on Fynd Platform with those in EasyOps.
Search for a particular location by entering its 'Location Code' in search box. For e.g., MRVLB20 which is a location code for 'THE MANDHANA RETAIL VENTURES LTD' in Fynd Platform.
Turn ON the Opt-In toggle to sync inventories or/and order data.
- Inventory - Tick the checkbox to sync inventory for this location from EasyOps to Fynd Platform.
- Order - Tick the checkbox to sync orders for this location from Fynd Platform to EasyOps.
Please note that the inventory for a particular location is always accepted from a single source. Hence, you cannot opt-in for locations whose inventory is already received from other sources than EasyOps.
Here, Location Token will be generated on successful opt-in. You can share this token with EasyOps.
- Enter location ID of selling location in EasyOps in Location Mapping field. It is recommended to perform this step if and only if your selling location ID is different in both Fynd Platform and EasyOps.
Please refer table as below.
|Selling Location||Fynd Platform Location ID||EasyOps Location ID||Is Location Mapping needed?|
|Fashion Blue Enterprises||FBE100||UNI200||Yes|
- Click Save.
In this way, you will see the count of locations is updated in Locations Opted field on this page.
It shows sellable quantity and detailed logs about products.
Click Inventory in homepage.
Click kebab menu
⋮present in STATUS widget.
Click Resync. Please wait until its status changes from Syncing to Sync Completed.
Under Quantity tab, you will see list of live SKUs whose inventory is received from EasyOps. The Quantity column contains total sum of sellable, damaged, and unavailable quantities of SKUs.
Use Resync to synchronize the inventory and eliminate any mismatch in either quantity or price. Once the sync is completed, the changes would reflect on your opted sales channels.
Copy the seller identifier of desired product. For e.g., 8903861231571 (Black Solid Tee).
Go to Trace Product tab.
Paste the seller identifier that we have copied in step 4 in search box.
Click Get Logs. Here, you will get status about inventories of a product to date.
- Inventory Pushed - The total no. of inventory of products pushed into Fynd Platform by EasyOps
- Inventory Consumed - The total no. of inventory of products accepted by Fynd Platform from EasyOps
You can configure the buffer limit of your inventory at either article or store level. Buffer indicates the system not to accept the inventory of articles whose quantity in EasyOps is less than the minimum quantity.
Click Settings in homepage.
Turn ON the Buffer toggle button to set the minimum quantity of inventory at either article or store level.
Store option is not yet active. This feature will be available in next release of EasyOps extension.
Enter value in Buffer Quantity field. For e.g., 20.
In this way, you have set the minimum buffer limit to accept the inventory of articles from EasyOps.