How to access on Fynd Platform
On Fynd Platform, you can make it easier for customers to find products by creating a collection. You can organise and group certain products to show on your website. Example:
- Men's shirts under ₹1000
- Summer Collection
- Sneakers with 60% discount
How to create Basic Collections?
- Choose the Basic Collection option present under Collection Type.
- Choose the filter option from the dropdown. For e.g., Department, Category, Size, etc.
- Choose condition operator. For e.g., Equal to.
- Click on Select to add multiple values to the filter. For e.g., you can select multiple Departments like Beauty & Personal Care, Fashion, etc.
- Click on Save.
- Click on +Add Condition to add another condition/filter option. Repeat steps 2 to 4.
In this way, all the products that meet the above condition(s) will be listed. You can view these products by clicking on View products.
Scenario: If you add conditions where
Department=Beauty & Personal Care,
Primary Colour=Brown, then all the products that belong to the above department, category and primary colour will be listed and added to the collection.
How to create Handpicked Collections?
- Choose Handpicked Collection option present under Collection Type.
- Click on Add products. Here, you will get a list of all products available in your Fynd Platform catalogue.
- Search product in Type to search searchbox either by its name or item code.
- Tick the checkbox to add product to the collection.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add multiple products to the collection.
- Click on Save.
- Choose option under Preferred Sort to sort products in the collection on your website.