Who can avail the 21kaTadka plan?
21kaTadka plan is valid only for home chefs and restaurant owners.
Do I need a license to start my online food delivery business?
An important step in starting an online food delivery business is to get the required licenses. Necessary permissions must be taken to avoid any kind of legal issues in the future. To start food delivery services in India, you must obtain licenses such as FSSAI (for quality and safety), GST registration, health trade license, and trademark registration.
You can apply for these licenses locally and it's possible to get the necessary information about this process at your local municipal corporation or you may consult a lawyer for more details. Fynd is solely present in the capacity of a platform provider to help you grow your business online! Upon registration, Fynd assumes you are in possession of all the required licenses and registrations to list your business online. Fynd disclaims any liability or imposition arising due to the absence of licenses or registrations thereon.
Do I get a free trial?
No, you cannot avail a free trial with the 21kaTadka plan.
Is the 21kaTadka plan available for a lifetime?
Your plan is bound to change on December 31, 2021. You may have received the terms and conditions for the same on your email address.
How do I get a demo of Fynd Platform?
You can book a demo on this link: https://go.fyndi.ng/e/BookADemo
What am I not supposed to sell on Fynd Platform?
Fynd Platform prohibits the following products to be sold:
- Adult products and pornographic/obscene materials (including child pornography) in any form (print, audio/video, MMS, images, photographs, etc.)
- Drinks which includes alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne
- Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
- Animals, whether live or dead including their parts and products
- Any article/material/service which cannot be exhibited, advertised, made available, offered for sale at e-commerce platforms/ technology due to restrictions/conditions/mandatory licenses for the sale of those articles/material/service unless all those conditions are met or licenses procured pursuant to the applicable laws
- Any article/material/service which is prohibited by any law at any given time.
- Any item/material which may assist in the performance of any illegal or unlawful activity
- Counterfeit Goods and goods/materials infringing any intellectual property rights
- Currency, Negotiable Instruments, etc.
- Endangered species of animals and plants, whether alive or dead
- Fire arms, parts thereof and ammunition, weapons, knives, sharp-edged and other deadly weapons, and parts of, and machinery for manufacturing, arms, but does not include articles designed solely for domestic or agricultural uses such as a lathi or an ordinary walking stick and weapons incapable of being used otherwise than as toys or of being converted into serviceable weapons
- Financial services, securities which includes government bonds or related financial products
- Grey market product
- Hazardous materials including but not limited to acid, fireworks, explosives, flammable adhesives, poison, hazardous chemical, oil-based paint and thinners (flammable liquids), industrial solvents, insecticides & pesticides, machinery (containing fuel), Fuel for camp stoves/lanterns/heating elements, infectious substances, etc.
- Human remains or skeleton
- Invoices (including blank, pre-filled, or value-added invoices or receipts), is strictly prohibited on the site)
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas cylinder (LPG)
- Maps and literature where Indian external boundaries have been shown incorrectly
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances
- Government-related items/equipments (e.g. wireless with frequency used by Police, uniforms of Government officials including but not limited to Police/Army, etc.)
- Prescription medicines and drugs, or drug paraphernalia, or drug test circumvention aids
- Racially/ethnically/religiously offensive materials
- Radioactive materials
- Reptile skins
- Sex determination kit
- Stocks and Securities
- Stolen properties
- Unauthorized copies of intellectual property
- Veterinary drugs for animals
- Wildlife and animal products
- Any other sanctioned or prohibited items as per law
- Passports, other government-issued personal documents
- Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content
- Miracle cures which include unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
- Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
- Multi-Level marketing collection fees
- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
- Work-at-home approach and/or Work-at-home information
- Drop-shipped merchandise
- Businesses or websites that operate within the scope of laws which are not absolutely clear or are ambiguous in nature (e.g. Web-based telephony, Website supplying medicines or controlled substances, website that promises online match-making)
- Clients who deal in intangible goods/ services or businesses which involves in pyramid marketing schemes or get-rich-quick schemes and any other product or service
- Virtual currency, cryptocurrency, prohibited investments for commercial gain or credits that can be monetized, re-sold or converted to physical or digital goods or services or otherwise exit the virtual world
- Bidding/Auction houses
- Any other items deemed unfit for listing by Fynd
The above list is indicative but not exhaustive. It is subject to additions/changes (w.r.t the changes/amendments to applicable laws) by Fynd without any prior intimation to you.