Using Qwikcilver Extension
Qwikcilver Gift extension enables easy use of Qwikcilver gift cards for your user’s purchases. Users can redeem the card's value, except for a nominal 1 rupee, which can be paid using another payment method. This feature ensures a seamless and flexible shopping experience.
Steps to use Qwikcilver Extension
- Go to Extensions in Fynd Platform.
- Click Qwikcilver.
Once you have installed this extension, it will be available in the list here.
- Select desired sales channel. Here, we have selected SHOPSENSE.
- Click Settings.
- Enter Terminal ID, Username and Password. These details are provided by Qwikcilver.
- Click Save.
- Click Manage.
- Enable Gift Card Redemption option in the cart.
- Enable My Account option.
Adding Qwikcilver Extension in Theme
- Go to Sales Channel.
- Click Appearance.
- Click Theme.
- Click Edit. Theme editor will appear.
- Add a product to the cart in the theme editor.
- Enter Delivery Address and proceed.
- Click PROCEED TO PAY.
- Single Page Checkout page will appear.
- Click Page in sections.
- Click Add [+] Icon in the Below Payment Options.
- Select Qwikcilver from the dropdown.
- Select Checkout Page in the Wrapper from the dropdown.
- Click Save.
Customers have the option to select APPLY GIFT CARD, where they can input their Card Number and Pin. To check the balance, click Check Balance, and to apply it to their cart, click Apply.
Activating/Deactivating Qwikcilver Extension
- To Activate the Qwikcilver Extension, open the extension, and turn ON the toggle button as shown in the figure below.
- To Deactivate the Qwikcilver Extension, turn OFF the same toggle button.