Using Newsletter Subscription Extension
By adding a newsletter subscription extension to your website, you can connect with visitors. Add a special offers or discounts to grow your audience and boost your sales. Customize the look of your newsletter subscription form to complement your website. Pick a layout and style, and control how it appears. Upon activating this extension, a newsletter subscription form will be automatically added to your site. Additionally, you can adjust the fields and labels on the form. Any changes you make will apply only to the pop-up newsletter subscription form.
Steps to use Newsletter Subscription Extension
Go to Extensions in Fynd Platform.
Figure 1: Extensions Section - Fynd Platform
Click Newsletter Subscription extension.
Figure 2: Newsletter Subscription Extensionnote
Once you have installed this extension, it will be available in the list here.
Click Applications dropdown.
Figure 3: Applications Dropdown
Select sales channel from the dropdown list.
Figure 4: Selecting Desired Sales Channel
Click Configure your application.
Figure 5: Clicking Configure Your Application
In the upcoming sections, you'll learn to configure appearance of the Newsletter Subscription widget.
Go to Text section.
- Form Text - Provide suitable heading for your newsletter subscription form. For e.g., 'Subscribe to our newsletter'. Also, select text size as Large, Medium, or Small.
- Color - Select suitable colour for Form Text.
- Form Background - Select suitable colour for background of the form.
- Button Text - Provide suitable text for button. For e.g., 'Subscribe', 'Sign Up'.
- Button Background - Select suitable colour to fill background of the button.
- Button Color - Select suitable colour for Button Text.
Go to Layout section.
Choose suitable layout from the available list for newsletter subscription form.
Go to Image section.
Click Choose file and upload suitable image that will be visible on newsletter subscription form.
The supported file format is PNG or JPG.
Go to Success section.
- Success Message - Provide suitable text message that must be displayed to customer once he subscribed to newsletter on your website. For e.g., 'You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter'. Also, select text size as Large, Medium, or Small.
- Color - Select suitable colour for Success Message.
- Background Color - Select suitable colour for background of success message window.
- Use Image - Tick the checkbox and click Choose file if you wish to upload image that can be displayed after successful subscription to the newsletter. This image file could be regarding latest offers on your website.
Use Image option is alternative over Success Message.
Go to Settings section.
- Display - Choose the number of seconds after which your newsletter subscription form should be displayed once customer visits your website. For e.g., Immediately, After 5 seconds, etc.
- Frequency - Specify at what interval a newsletter subscription form will be displayed on your website. For e.g., After 7 days, After 15 days, etc.
- Opacity - Adjust the slider to darken your website when the pop-up appears, to draw more attention to it.
Activating/Deactivating Newsletter Subscription
Turn ON the toggle button to activate newsletter subscription form for sales channel (Refer Figure 21).
Figure 11: Clicking Save Button
Now, visit the sales channel and you will see that the newsletter subscription form is visible on your website.