Use this section for configuring an Email or SMS response to the customer, with the help of templates. Send intimations on events such as new user signup or login, for providing order updates, and for notifying returns and refunds.
In this document, you will learn more about:
Events and Responses
Events subscription is a method of sending a response to the customer when a particular action takes place. Actions like signup, login, invite, order placement, order delivery, order cancellation, refund, and many more are known as events.
SMS and Email are its corresponding responses and when any of these events occur, a response is sent to the user.
Signup & Login
- Invite Event - Inviting users as staff in your application via email and SMS.
- Verify Email - Verifying email ID of users, who recently created an account.
- Verify OTP - Verifying email ID and phone number of users, via a One-Time-Password.
- Send OTP - Sending a One-Time-Password to the users for verifying phone number.
- Reset Password - Sending it to users, who have forgotten their password and wish to reset it.
- Pick at store order placed - Notifying the customer that their order to be picked up at the store is successfully placed.
- In Transit - Notifying the customer that their package has been picked up by shipping service and will be delivered.
- Arrived at store - Notifying the customer that their requested order has arrived at the store.
- Packed - Notifying the customer that their requested order is being dispatched to a store.
- Picked - Notifying the customer that their requested order has been dispatched from the store.
- Lost - Notifying the customer that their requested order has been lost by our delivery partner.
- Arriving early SMS - Notifying the customer that their requested order will be arriving earlier than the expected date.
- Delay delivery SMS - Notifying the customer that their requested order will be arriving later than the expected date.
- Out for delivery - Notifying the customer that their order is out for delivery.
- Handed over to customer - Informing the customer that their order is successfully handed over to them.
- Delivered - Sending it to customer whose orders have been successfully delivered.
- Out for pickup - Inform the customer that an executive will soon collect their rejected items.
- Return Dp out for pickup - Informing the customer to keep the product ready for pickup by the executive.
- Cancelled by customer - Notifying the customer who cancelled their orders.
- Cancelled by admin - Conveying to the customer that their ordered item is currently unavailable.
- Rejected by customer - Convey that the customer has refused to receive the ordered item.
- Delivery attempt failed - Notifying the customer that the delivery attempt was unsuccessful.
- Initiated - Notify the customer that the returning process of an item has been initiated.
- Accepted - Notify the customer that their returned item has been accepted.
- Request cancelled - In case a customer requests for a return and later cancels it.
- Bag picked up by delivery partner - Convey that an executive has received the returned item from the customer.
- Return bag picked - Notify the customer that the return item has been picked up by an executive.
- Return bag delivered - (Jio use case, currently not used in Fynd Platform)
- Not accepted - Notify the customer that their returned item has not been accepted.
- Order returning to origin - Notify the customer that their returned item was not successfully delivered and will be returning back to origin.
- Return DP assigned - (Jio use case, currently not used in Fynd Platform)
- Refund Bank Account Verification - Sends 1 Rs INR to the designated bank account for verification, ensuring accuracy and validity of bank account information, enhancing security and reliability for users.
- Initiated - Notify the customers that a refund is initiated on their returned items.
- Completed - Inform the customers that their paid amount is successfully refunded.
- Send payment link - (Fynd Store / Fynd POS use case) Notify the customers that the link is shared to make payment on their purchased order.
- Referrer - Notify the customer that their referred friend has successfully signed up.
- Referred friend - Notifying the customer that they have earned points for signing up through referral invite.
Enable or Disable a Response
You can enable/disable a response for any event by using the toggle button. Let's take the following example.
For some events, the response can be SMS, Email or both.
Choosing a Template
You can choose between a default system template or a new customized template, from the dropdown list.
In the above example, if a user invites someone, he or she will get an invite mail whose content has been written in the selected template.