Get the latest developer guides on Fynd Partners Help
FDK CLI helps in building themes and extensions for the Fynd Platform. It helps you with the development & publishing of themes.
There are a few prerequisites before we can start working on our theme.
- Node.js: In order to install FDK CLI you will need to have Node.js (we recommend the latest stable version- but the maintenance and active LTS releases will also work) installed on your computer. Download the recommended version of Node.js.
- Git: Additionally, you'll need Git to create new themes. You can download Git from here.
- Basic knowledge of VueJS.
- Add entry to
- Execute the command sudo nano /etc/hosts
- Add the following lines to the end of the file
Contributing to FDK CLI
FDK CLI is open source. Learn how to contribute to our GitHub repository.
- Open a GitHub issue - To report bugs or request new features, open an issue in the FDK CLI repository.